I hope you all enjoyed your weekend
Some time ago I was nominated by the lovely Leanne to for the happiness tag. Leanne has one of the sweetest and most inspiring blogs so if you haven’t already ,go visit her blog; you will fall in love with her writing.
It’s taken me ages to do this post because things have been pretty busy lately but I loved doing it as finding happiness in my every day has been my main focus this year!
So these are the things that need to be done:
- name 5 things that make you happy
- name 5 songs that make you happy
- choose 5 nominees to complete the tag
5 Things that make me happy:
- My lovely boyfriend. He is always there for me to support me, make me smile and love me unconditionally. I love spending my days with him.
- My family. I’m so grateful to have grown up in a family full of love and affection. We are and have always been a team and I wouldn’t have managed without their love and support. Talking to them and spending time with them makes me happy.
- My amazing friends. I know everyone loves their friends but really I have the most amazing friends in the world! Gossiping, dancing, talking and laughing with them always puts a smile on my face.
- Books. Reading a good book is one of my favourite things in the world. I feel like a live many different lives through the books’ characters which I find very exciting.
- Shopping. I love makeup and fashion! Going shopping and trying on clothes and beauty products never fails to cheer me up 🙂
5 Songs that make me happy:
- El mismo sol-Jennifer Lopez/Alvaro Soler
- On the Top of the Word-Imagine Dragons
- Tourner Dans Le Vide-Indila
- Superheroes-The Script
- Don’t Stop Believing-Journey
And my 5 nominations are:
Be happy everyone 🙂